The CommunityWise Resource Centre is seeking Non Profits and Charities to rent space at our facility. In a provincially registered heritage building (YWCA), CommunityWise has 22,000 square feet of office, storage, and meeting space that we sublease to member organizations of CommunityWise on a month to month basis. Membership to CommunityWise is required for rent space at the centre. Rent includes internet and all utilities (except phone) costs. Office space is affordable, secure, and in a variety of sizes. Pricing ranges from $1.19-$1.44 per sq ft. per month. Please click here for available storage space and here for office or multi-use program space.
Additionally, members who sign a rental agreement with CommunityWise must:
- pay an annual membership fee: $40
- be a registered non profit or charitable organization
- pay a damage deposit for the use of common room spaces: $200
- pay a damage deposit for their office or storage unit (one month deposit based on size of office or storage unit)
- provide a certificate of insurance
- two of each of the following: office key, building access fob, common rooms key, mailbox key (if applicable)
- access to common room bookings (cost $15-$50 for a 4 hour block of time)
- access to our electronic members memo, programs; workshops and events provided by CommunityWise and other members
- access to shared photocopier
- access to equipment free for use on site including outdoor BBQ, speakers, projectors, festival tents, screens, sound systems, tables, chairs, etc. (equipment may be used off site for a fee)
- access to a mailbox ($40 per year!)
If you have any questions about membership and tenancy at CommunityWise please reach out to us by calling our admin office at 403-261-9660 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering CommunityWise!