CommunityWise is a member based organization. There are several types of Membership at the centre. Please review our Membership Booklet.
TENANT MEMBER – rent an office space in the building, book common rooms and have a mailbox.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – book common rooms, and may rent a mailbox, can be on the waiting list to rent, share or sublet office space.
In order to become a TENANT or ASSOCIATE MEMBER of COMMUNITYWISE Resource Centre, your organization must be:
- non-profit or grassroots organization based in Calgary
- Fill out the COMMUNITYWISE membership application, and pay $25 membership fee
- Provide at least two community contacts as references
- Adhere to the bylaws, rules and regulations of COMMUNITYWISE
- Understand and embrace that they are joining a community.
- be approved by the mebership committee
INDIVIDUAL MEMBER – interested in supporting COMMUNITYWISE, contributes and participates in organizing and attending events, programs, work bees and special projects. Individual members will apply (membership application form) and pay a fee or equivalent in-kind donation.
APPLICATION FEE: $25 one time application processing fee
$25 renewable annually
$24 optional,renewable annually
COMMON DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $200 one time fee, refundable upon termination of membership
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
Interested groups or organizations are encouraged to visit us, meet with staff to talk about your groups needs.