(click on the links below)
- Must be a registered non-profit organization, committee run organization, grassroots organization or registered charity and in operation for at least one-year prior to registration.
- Must have at least one permanent staff or core volunteer based in Calgary.
- Must be willing to meet with the membership committee, if requested, for discussion of membership, questions and concerns or for community-related discussions.
- Must complete the membership application, and pay the required $25 (cash) processing fee.
- Must provide at least two community contacts from a landlord, business relation, partners or funder as a reference to your group.
- CommunityWise membership committee can decline an application if they believe their interest conflicts with the bylaws or mission statement of the organization, or believe the applicant to cause harm to other member groups.
- Applicants & member organizations must not display hatred, prejudice or discriminate based on race, religion or other varying community member groups.
- Must adhere to the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Must meet the bylaws bound by the organization.
- Applicant groups who have been denied membership by the membership committee, can reapply after 6-months.
- Applicants are required to completed the enclosed membership application & provide necessary documents or evidence of the above criteria.