Our Annual General Meeting is coming up on Thursday, May 23! The AGM is a great opportunity to participate and learn more about CommunityWise, while meeting other fantastic CommunityWise members! And…we’re celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2019!
All member groups: please plan to send at least one representative and feel free to bring friends and family!
Year-in-Review – Networking Activities – Refreshments – Board Elections – Member Awards – Group Photo
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019
Time: 6:30-8:30pm (doors at 6pm)
Location: CommunityWise Common Room
(main floor, this is a wheelchair accessible space and there is an accessible and gender-neutral washroom)
CommunityWise is located on Treaty 7 territory, home of the Kainai, Piikani, Siksika, Tsuut’ina, Stoney-Nakoda and Métis Nation, Region 3.
Emcees: Aminah Malik and Christine Jensen (Board of Directors)
1. Welcome, Land Acknowledgement, and Introductions 6:30pm
2. Group Networking Activity 6:45pm
3. Remarks from Councillor Evan Woolley 7:00pm
4. Approve the Agenda for AGM May 23, 2019 7:05pm
5. Approve the Minutes of AGM May 31, 2018
6. Business Arising from Minutes of May 31, 2018
7. Presentation of Annual Report by Board of Directors and Staff Collective 7:15pm
8. Presentation and Acceptance of 2018 Audited Financial Statements 7:30pm
9. Proposal to Amend CommunityWise Bylaws 7:40pm
10. Election of 2019-2020 Board of Directors 7:50pm
11. Member Awards Ceremony 8:05pm
12. Announcements 8:25pm
13. Adjournment and outside for group photo 8:30pm
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org